We develop leaders’ mindset and competences through:
- reflecting on participants’ leadership practices
- exploring new leadership concepts and instruments and reflecting on their potential impacts on participants’ organizations
- reflecting on the possible application of new leadership approaches and instruments in participants’ specific organizational environment
- developing participants’ personal leadership competences and their skills to apply the new instruments.
The program aims to develop participants’ conceptual understanding of leadership and their leadership skills, competences and practices. We start by reflecting on actual leadership practices of participants and by exploring the underlying values, assumptions and mindset. Participants’ also learn new leadership concepts, approaches, strategies and instruments, discuss their potential application in their own environment and practice. Through application simulations and discussions, participants have the opportunity to explore where their leadership practices and personal competences should be developed in order to achieve better results. During the training, substantive dialogue is facilitated among participants and trainers that reveals the differences in their leadership mindset, underpinning values and concepts and offers ample room for reflecting on alternative options and choices.
During the training, participants can also bring their own experiences and problems into the discussion, and they can think about possible leadership strategies and instruments together, in order to improve the operation of their. This is a journey of reflection, self-reflexion, learning and possibly personal transformation as well.
By the end of the training participants:
- will have had a deeper understanding of their actual leadership approach and practice, as well as their consequences: the strong and weak sides, and the risks, limits and potentials
- will have learnt about new leadership approaches and instruments that they can apply
- will have been able to reflect on and to decide whether or in which processes external professional support would be necessary for applying some of the new approaches and instruments in their daily practice
- will have developed their personal leadership competences through the dialogues and situational challenges.
In this program, the high diversity of participants can produce the most effective learning process. Diversity produces rich dialogues and reflection and renders the learning process to be deeper and more effective. It can be highly effective when participants come from different organizations and bring different experiences and perspectives into the discussion. When the training is organized for a specific organization, and a diverse group of organizational stakeholders with different kinds of leadership and management roles participate in the training together, it can bring further additional benefits. When participants from different parts and levels of the same organization share different experiences, explore actual practices from multiple perspectives and reflect on possible improvements together, their mindset and ideas get closer and they can implement the emerging solutions in an aligned and coordinated manner later on. The alignment of problem awareness, mindsets and commitments is the safest ground for embarking on effective changes.
|Targeted organizations:||Micro, small medium and large organizations in the private and public sector|
|Participants:||senior management, managers and staff from different organizational units/departments and different levels of the organization. the more diverse the composition of the group is, the better the process.|
|Suggested venue:||external venue|
|Language:||english or hungarian|
|Price:||according to specific price offer|