This program supports managers and HR professionals in their effort to strengthen organizational ethics and culture by introducing them to the method and instruments of integrity management.
This program gives guidance and instruments for managers and HR professionals for strengthening the healthy and effective operation of their organizations by a strong ethics regime. During the training, participants understand the psychological processes working during personal decision-making and possibilities for influencing staff decisions, they map the most important components of organizational culture, and learn the most important instruments for managing ethical behaviour of groups and individuals effectively. They also have the opportunity to map and analyze the culture of their own organizations, their formal and informal practices, and can also develop a deeperunderstanding about the underlying values and assumptions. Based on the mapping exercise, they can also discuss with their trainers and peers the potential interventions and instrument that could build stronger values and a culture that best supports the mission of their organization.
By the end of the training participants:
- will have had a clear picture about the possibilities of ethics and integrity management
- will have got aquinted with key instruments
- will have had a map of the challenges and possibilities in their own organization
- will have had an outline for an integrity management program for their own organizations
- will have been able to decide whether they need help in the designing and implementation of ethics and integrity management systems and in the introduction of specific isntruments.
|Targeted organizations:||Micro, small medium and large organizations in the private and public sector|
|Participants:||senior management, hr managers, compliance manager and staff|
|Suggested venue:||external venue|
|Language:||english or hungarian|
|Ár:||according to specific price offer|